Wayfinders – now available across BC!
Wayfinders provides personalized conversations to encourage Person Centred Planning through one-on-one Visioning and Path finding, to empower people with disabilities discover their direction towards fuller, richer lives in community.
Every individual be empowered to find their direction towards fuller, richer lives.
To offer personalized conversations and resources to families that empower people with disabilities to find their direction towards fuller, richer lives in their community.
“It’s never too early or late to identify your aspirations and set a plan for greater self determination”
- Discover your passion
- Deepen the understanding of your dreams
- Set expectations for an inclusive life in community
- Plan your PATH to fulfilling your passion
- Identify resources and individuals who may support your journey
- Achieve your goals
WayFinders are available in the following communities:
- Vancouver – email@example.com
- Burnaby – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Langley – email@example.com
- Victoria – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Kootenays – email@example.com
- Prince George – firstname.lastname@example.org